Sunday, 30 September 2012

29th September.

Since I'm really hardworking, (ahem) I'm still gonna blog about today (yesterday) at this late! Did I mention that today is my brother's 21st birthday? I think I didn't lol.
Now, #LOTN -Look of the night. It's really night what hahaha!

 JANG JANG!! Primary School look ^_^
I think I'm in love with those school-look dress-up lol. Since everyone said so :D
And I know you guys are gonna love it too ;P
Uhm, according to the chinese's tradition, one has to eat red-coloured egg on his/her birthday! (Or is it only my family ah? ==") Anyways! My family has this tradition heehee.My mum wanted something special for my brother! We decided to make colour-fulled eggs for him! Actually she is the one who decided and thought of that and I just do according to her plan la. 'cus my mum has her work, :( plus the period now is really busy. -sobs- So I have to make them myself! ^_^

First, prepare all the colourings I need!

 Ignore the pretty newspaper alright?

Second, BOIL ALL THE EGGS!!! LOL. Dont waste time ma.
 Remember to put in some salts (depends on how much is your water), this will prevent the eggs break heehee. At least it helps a little!

Third, while waiting all the eggs are fully boiled, put your colourings in some throw after use container! Though it is a little not environmentally friendly :x

 Remember to put some pretty newspaper under the colourings ah, prevent making places colourful other than the eggs!

A little tips for you! You can try to use a pair of chopstick and grab the eggs, if you successfully grab the eggs, which means your eggs are fully boiled! This is according to my mommy lah, 'cus I don't know how to use a chopstick, which means I won't get to prove this right or not heehee.

 Tadaaaaaa!!! This is the result! ^__^ I personally think that the green eggs look like poisonous. :X Hahaha!! I kept on laughing when the eggs came out to be like that. I used red, yellow, green, purple and also brown!!! Which is not really visible,(except green and red lol.) but I'm satisfied with the results already lor!!

Well, Idk why is this tutorial useful though..... :( I hope you guys enjoyed what I wrote T^T MUST ENJOY LOL. Thanks for reading! Please do leave comment if you had something to tell me.........
Till then. stay tuned. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment