Hi guys.... The last blog post i made is like 29th Oct, and now? 14th Oct. FML MAN.
I'm really fail at controlling myself, especially from online game, ya'know. X_X
I guess i also cannot manage a blog and posting daily or weekly, JUST OFTENLY KAY.
Okay that's wad i think, i probably am not! I'm successful in controlling myself and managing a blog hehehe.
What's up?!?!!?!?! Holiday! This holiday is gna be the last holiday of, um, last big holiday LOL, of my school life. I feel sad just by thinking how old i'm growing.... Although I don't look like i'm growing any older, or not? -__-
Had my final exam, I'll act like i don't know my results are bad. And i also act that the papers are not giving back after holiday. Yep, I totally have no idea about those kay~
Oh wait, this is also what I THINK about myself, I probably am not. What if i get good grades in the test, no one knows. xd
AND I also skipped two days of school cus I don't want to get my results HAHAHAHHAAH. So my holiday reached earlier, a week earlier ahahahah.
HOLIDAY.
Happy birthday to you,
I went to the zoo,
I saw a black monkey,
I thought it was you.
I just can't stop myself from linking zoo with this song ROFL. Should be familiar right? Madam Lim always sings this song at the day of her students' birthdays. AHAHAHAH. Am feeling glad cus she'll never get to sing it to me, my birthday is at November, and the tuition stopped at that time already ahhahahaha!!!!
Okay lah, i went to the zooooooooooooooo in Singapore at 4th November! Now is like 10 days after that trip already omfg. Can we please delay this post cus i didn't move the photos to my lappy yet. heheheh.
Oh and, wetwet told me about this. This gurl, yea she's not yet a woman CUS SHE IS CHILDISH AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't say that i'm not childish but, well, SHE'S EVEN CHILDISH-ER THAN ME OKAY.
I don't care who you are scolding, I don't even bother to know what happened. It's just too annoying wtf. Can you please use your brain before you talk, or scold. SHAME ON YOU SISTA. SHAME SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEE. Ugh -__-
I don't mean that my English is perfect and no grammar mistake. BUT PLEASE, you're in a so-called elite school, so am i. You talk like your grades are perfect. BUT MAN, YOU'RE LIKE IN THE LAST 10 RANK PLEASE. Sorry can't stop myself from caps-locking. ugh -__-
Super shitty mood when I think about what she did. Why'd you even bother to do that big thing just to correct other's grammar mistake WITH YOUR SILLY GRAMMAR MISTAKES. Kettle saying pot black. You just keep on doing those stupid things that made everyone laughs at them. Yet, you don't know a single soul, is this good? -__-
You wrote things like, 'Don't scold me, I'm a human too.' and the next thing you wrote WAS CALLING SOMEBODY A BITCH. -Peabrain spotted-
Whenever facebook has an online fight, the roles in the fight LOVE to say this. 'Facebook is free for me to talk, I have my own right to talk.' Wait, HOW ABOUT NO.
Sorry for the rage ahahah, after a long time and ended up to be a rage post. At least 1/2 of this post is about my anger ahahahah.
Das all for now, i guess. Will do another post about zoo kay, CYAAAAAAAAAA.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment