Wednesday, 2 January 2013

btch pls

Hi, it's been a long time....... ya and this time i think i'll keep low profile. ;-; Got really sad bcus of smth happened, and all i can say is, get over it and take it as a lesson. What else could i do hehehehe.
2013 started, everything is going on like it should. I'm in a wonderful class, with wonderful friends, except one. Ya and ruili is not in the same class with me.......... T_T ugh you don't know how sad i was...........
But it's okay, at least i have sushan with me hehehe! God has been really good to me, I don't know how to say this but, everything is going on smoothly, at least there's no problem now.........

I MET A JERK. YA JERK I'M REFERRING TO YOU. Hah, it's alright actually, i'm the one who fell into da sweet trap. It's ok, it's ok really hehehehehe.

i'm going to have SPM this year, which is super 'exciting' for me........... as if it is -_- I'll just spend more time on books, ( like what i always say when the school starts) and finish all my homeworks (again) and also, BE REALLY HARDWORKING (and again). I'll pray for that hehehehe! that's all for now, will try to update whenever i'm free, yes free. -_-

God bless! :3
baiiiibaiiiiiiii xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment