Hello, it's 初六! Which is the 6th day of CNY! I guess I really did enjoy my CNY, ohohoho went out with friends almost everyday! :D Very full ah the schedule, which is why I'm enjoying it. Not night though........... x____x
I have to throw away the holiday mood liao, the things I think during CNY are angpows and gambling and foods and lots of food hahahhahaha! Oh talked about food hor, i went to weigh myself just now, and found that my weight decrease AGAIN. Idk if that's a good thing leh, cus recently I've just decided to eat more and gain weight hahahahah. Spot the irony!!! My weight went from 39 to 36. I myself also wonder leh, how did I do that hahaahahha!! Man it's New Year, I ate super lots of food one I tell you!!!!! Even 菜狗 told me that I became fatter =.= which actually saddens me a little, but then after that I found that it's ok for me to gain some weight!!!!!!! Then jie guo I became slimmer hahahahahahha, actually very happy. XD
Walao I want to upload pictures!!! But I'm on my desktop now, so........... :(
I actually have some goals to achieve, fyi, I'll be selling some clothes online and hopefully I can earn some pocket money and then SAVE INTO BANK AND I MEAN IT LOR. But I want to buy a camera first, so after I buy camera lah! Using my profits ^________^ Maybe a watch too.
CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT.
I type until forget what I promised myself, ONLY BUY THE THINGS I CAN AFFORD!!!!! So let's see lah, if I earned quite much profit then I'll buy myself something! :D Okay that's all I'll be crapping today, don't want to rise my place in google page of naggish anymore hahahahahahha. XD @ahtoh + @菜狗
Alright cya next time OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT !!!!!!! 我很开心哟很开心很开心哈哈哈哈哈
All I wish is that I can sleep later in the night w/o thinking craps. Goodnight! x
No comments:
Post a Comment