Well, firstlyyyyy;
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!
Just went through a blogpost from Naomineo, it had me think alot. Yea you came to this world, not to entertain others, not to applause the others. Pretending is tough, and you don't feel happy at all. So why else would you do it? You ask me? I have no idea too, I'm trying to figure it myself. She mentioned this issue;
I want myself to look good.
Uhm, yes? As what she said, I didn't know when did this started too. =.= SHE ALSO TALKED ABOUT SKINNY, ya lor what's the big deal with that gap between my thighs. ACTUALLY, it meant alot to me.............. That is like, the only thing that assures my skinny-ness. Seriously lol, very scary ah sometimes i look thru my photos, and I look kinda geli cus I'm too skinny. Should I say that, I'm not really happy with the me right now. But, I thought we're supposed to love ourselves!!!!! That's the right thing that I should think and do. POSITIVE YO POSITIVE.
Why bother to look good? Um, not sure about this yet but I'm sure this will be carried on.(to me) Everyone has their own perspectives, you can't fulfil all their standards right. Some might think you're ugly some might think you're awesome. It would be tiring, to fulfil all their levels and standards. SO WHY?????? WHY MAKE YOURSELF SO TIRED TO MAKE THE OTHERS LIKE YOU. Ok la I also don't know what's the answer, think yourself la cannot think yourself ah.
NEVER buy the things that you can't afford.
Lol........ seriously thinks that sentence is pointing me. I don't know how you guys spend, but I sure do know that I spend alot.(for me) Like, out of my budget. I would think of every possible way to gain money, AND THEN SPEND ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF THEM. I used to be proud of it, but no, not now. Not sure why would I be proud of it, maybe it makes me feels good, I have this satisfactory when I bought alot of things, spending all my moneys, and carrying alot of plastic bags. Sick -_- Ok la maybe I'm not like those richass-es whom parents can give them money to spend (not directed to anyone, I'm just plain jealous.) and then no need to think one just spend. I actually went to work and spend my own salary and also save from my pocket money. Sounds pretty good huh, not when I used them on useless things tho.
I'll try to figure out a way aye, to solve all these problems of mine.
I think I get angry and frustrated pretty soon nowadays, and also I found that I'm really selfish. Depends on to whom though. If it was my besties or family (not including relatives), I don't think I'm selfish. (Not sure also......... -_-) I would be really stingy and selfish to the others one lor, and I think I'm really easy to get angry lol. Sometimes when people don't get what I'm trying to tell them I also get angry. CUS THEY NEVER READ ONE, they can just misunderstand what I'm trying to tell them when I already said sho clearly. =.= Ok la I change this one ok. To change myself into a better person that has a better personality (pffffffft lol) for the sake of the future of Malaysia ahahahahahha, I wrote all my bads on a paper so that would remind myself hehehehehe. So, here's the list!
BADGIRL:-You spend too much. (SAVE MONEY)-You gossip too much. (SHUT THE F* UP)-You ignore too much messages. (READ THEM AND REPLY)-You care too much about what the others say you are. (IGNORE AND JUST BE YOURSELF)-You are too selfish. (SHARE!!! THINK ABOUT GOD)-You get angry very very very fast. (DEEP BREATHE DEEEEEEEEEEEP BREATHE)-You scold too much f* word. (GET RID OF IT)-You despise people too much. (GIVE UR LOVING TO THEM) -You get jealous of people too easily. (LOL JUST IGNORE AND BE URSELF)-You think too much. (MAKE IT SIMPLE)-You follow too much. (IDK HOW TO SOLVE IT BUT OH WELLS)Alright! That's all I could think of now! The conclusion is :
Yours sincerely,
xxxxxxxxooooooo

No comments:
Post a Comment