Saturday, 9 March 2013

DotA sexism.

Walao this game in Asia is full of sexists. They saw you have girlish name hor they ask if you're a girl, if you said no then they'll be like,

''sohai la noob go back home sleep drink milk go hell leave game pls''. 

Then I'll get really agitate CUS I DONT WANT TO BE SCOLDED FOR NOTHING LIKE THAT MAH. Like who wants?!?!??!?!?! Argh.

''IM A GIRL MTHERFKA'' 

told them this one, you think it's the right choice? A big NO NO NO, actually three hahahahahah, they'll go like,

''lol fake 1 la go back home sleep drink milk go hell leave game pls'' 

OR
''giv mi ur fb den i trust lol, or nt u lying, giv me c ur fb or photo then i blive''



WAHLAO PEOPLE PLAY DOTA VERY NOOB CUS IM NEWBIE CANNOT AH. DOTA GOT RULES STATED NOOB CANNOT JOIN?!?!?!?? ARGH.

You don't know how mean your words are, you keep ask me to leave the game, right? THEN I WON'T LEAVE SO AT LEAST I MAKE YOU LOSE THAT GAME! HMPF. 


This face is the best to describe what I'm feeling now hahahahahhaha! 

To all the DotA-ers out there: 
Pls la dun scold mi if u see mi in game ok, and trust mi im a girl i got everything a girl has ok. pls dun  ask for fb to comfirm im a girl so you won't scold me and if i didnt give you my fb stop fking saying that im lying ARGH I JUST DONT WANT TO GIVE YOU AH!!!!!!! UGH. Also, please effing be kind to all the newbies like me can?!?!?!? Show what a boy can do best ok? 
Oh and, I think you guys still have this very big mystery wanting to solve, and let me tell you the answer ok?? :)

YES. GRAMMAR EXISTS.

Sincerely yours.

Garena id - bellariel_blues 
xoxoxo play wid mi


No comments:

Post a Comment