Sunday, 10 March 2013

DotA diary 2.

MET GOOD GUYS TODAY. Cho lucky one!!!!!! Me still using the same DR, and then Luna, Puck, Viper and another guy left game. Don't know why leh but I think it's because of his internet? Cus he keeps on complaining the game very laggy then suddenly he left liao hahahah.

Luna, Puck and Viper, wtf best combinations so far I've ever seen hahahaha! Despite the combination of me, ruili and shixiang hahahahahah. *sarcasm* THEY ARE NOT ONLY PRO, but also very good to me! T_T So difficult to see gamers like this liao lor, like what I said in the previous blogpost. They didn't even scold me!! They just kept on asking me to run and go back home and farm gold and buy what items, wahlaoooooooooooo cho nice!! THING IS, they don't know I'm a girl! Maybe you don't understand cus you've never played DotA before, BUT IF THEY NEVER SCOLD YOU AND THINKS YOU'RE A BOY, that's like super super super super duper rare one. Yes, like pandas, rare like pandas hahahhaha.

Hello, it's Saturday midnight! Just spent time at studio this morning until afternoon. Went to have lunch with vegedog at MCD's, and then went back to studio again! Doing nothing at studio afterwards, we just crawled and bawled and rolled and laughed at boring things. I don't know why but, everytime when I'm with vegedog, I became a super duper idiotic person immediately, no joke hahahahhaha! Actually, we're the most idiotic pair in the world I guess? *tears rolling down face* Not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing hahahha. Ok lah then after that went to tuition lor, the subject was Addmaths! Um then vegedog and Shu3 went back to my house to prepare ourself for the basketball practice afterwards!!! Quite excited cus I haven't touched basketball for like, months or something. No, I'm not good in basketball, all I do is scream and run away from falling balls. Sounds pretty cool huh? But!!!!! I'm not that bad either, I can throw the ball, of course lah in the basket and score points. =.= And I can do stretching warm-ups hahahahhaha!

Frustrated things happened, walao and those are the things you can't say, so I type lor? Hahahhaha! Oh and hor I think I'm super humour one, I can made up lots of funny gags unconciously! Ok lah thing is, you don't have to talk like a hipster/jerk/bastard/kiampak-guy to be funny. -___- Super frustrating one, when you're asking serious questions and being really serious, someone might just switch on his/her 'humour' switch, and then talk birds. Sometimes, they just made you so speechless that you don't want to answer any of his/her questions, or continue the topic. Really mah, so sao-xing one. Maybe one or two times is ok what, but they just do that SO frequent that I'd just get annoyed and stuffing airs inside my stomach.*Grabs fists*

WHY PEOPLE CANNOT WAIT UNTIL WE STOPPED TALKING AND THEN START ANOTHER TALK LEH? Like I'm talking to A then suddenly B popped out of nowhere and then started his/her own topic like I don't exist. Plus super awkward for A one! I'm sure A was all confused and startled hahahahha. Maybe startled is abit too irrelevant? And hor, like, A was asking me something, B just popped out of nowhere (Yes, again.) and then started answering A. I STUFFED AIRS INSIDE MY STOMACH AGAIN, super awkward one, then I don't know what to do, opened and closed my mouth like I was doing some mouth exercise. =.= Really mah, maybe one or two time, I could think it as he/she didn't hear I was answering A already, so B started to answer A, good thing mah. But then, IT ALL HAPPENED TOO OFTEN THAT I SUSPECT HE/SHE.............. dots said it all le.

And hor, I don't like to pretend that I like something/someone when I really don't. Of course I also have my own bads lah, so I tried to accept and like my friends' or even strangers' bad habits. Except vegedog, she has too many bad habits liao LOL HAHAHAHHA.

xo byebye and say hi to beddie. MA OWN ROOM TODAE.

No comments:

Post a Comment