Spread the loveeeeeeeeeeee~
I think our community needs love, love and MORE LOVE. Nowadays people are so into criticizing people (Including myself!!!) de bads, and then never look at their good side. Cannot deny right? I myself also cannot deny that everytime I would be selectively blind hahahahha, then pick on their faults. I feel so guilty now. T___T This is a bad habit ah, have to change this one. When one of us gossip about the others, we actually increased the rate of hatred among the environment unconciously hahahahahaha what the hell am I saying. Aiya as long as I understand jiu gou le! :PBe the temple of God. Still cannot fully understand what this sentence is trying to say, but I think I got the point already la. They said hor, you must be as good as God, so good until people see God in you, and then you succeed in both sides- treat the others good thus spreading love and also spread how good our God is!
Praise.
How many of us can do this? You think very easy ah? Maybe it's easy for you lah but I don't think it's easy for me.... Some people are really good, they can praise the others easily, sincerely. But sometimes, I can't. :( Yeah really leh, sometimes hor I very stingy one, keep all my praises and good words inside and never say them out. Receiving praises is easy lah, you sit there then people keep on ''wahhhhhhhh so nice ah so good ah so pretty ah so handsome ah so kind ah so generous ah so clever so smart...........&^#*$&^*&^$'' and everything nice, and then you feel sooooooooo good, I feel sooooo loved. But I myself cannot do this.... Such a shame. :( What should I put this as?!!?!? Like hor, I don't like to know/acknowledge people are better than me (?) which makes me less better? LOL But I'm doing my best le ok! I've been trying to praise people heartily these weeks, cus I realized how evil was my thinking lol. Why would I think like that ah? I also don't know leh, I get jealous of them?? :( Cus I was once a wallflower, excluded from people, groups and sorts lah. So now I'm learning how to praise people whole heartily!! :D
Jealousy, is suchan evil thang. >:( must get rid of it. Sometimes you just can't help but feel that you're worse than others. So what would I do when I feel like that? I get jealous. Jealousy is so ugly, but I can't help to gain that shet........
有时候不是你在表面看到的那么简单. 你在羡慕其他人的时候, 其他人可能也在羡慕着你.
So!!! The best of all, is to learn to accept, cherish and AGREE.
选择性失明症状 - 你看到其他人的缺点,却看不到自己的缺点.
No comments:
Post a Comment