I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING GROW UP
I DON'T WANT TO BE NICE
I DON'T WANT TO BE WHAT OTHERS EXPECTED
I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO OTHERS' ADVICES
I DON'T WANT
AND I DON'T WANT
I
JUST
DON'T
JUST
DON'T
WANT
DON'T
WANT
I
DON'T
WANT
I
D-O N-O-T W-A-N-T
:( But I can't.
I just wanna stay young.
I just want to be a kid forever.
I just want to live my life, enjoy every single moment.
I just want a life,
that I can wake up in the morning without worrying over money
without worrying over my future
without worrying over assholes
without ANY SINGLE SOUL
I just want to live my life, enjoy every single moment.
I just want a life,
that I can wake up in the morning without worrying over money
without worrying over my future
without worrying over assholes
without ANY SINGLE SOUL
Is someone going to make a time machine?
If yes,
I WILL DO ANYTHING TO BUY IT.
I just want time to stop.
it's going too fast, i have yet to enjoy every moment.
i want a replay button.
i want.
No comments:
Post a Comment