Saturday, 28 September 2013

kaboom woosh bam bom

Just realised something very mind-blowing. Nah, not really. I didn't realise, I just suddenly understood this thing out of the blue. You don't understand what I'm saying  ah? Ya me too HAHA.

Anywayyyyy, recently I found out my friends like to say this phrase, 就很想, after they punch, slap, pinch, prank etc, me. And it's really funny. Like they pinched me le right, they'll go like, 就很想这样捏你. HAHA
It's funny that how I noticed such liiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle thing that almost no one would. I also don't understand why I always notice tiny stuffs like this. DOES IT MEAN THAT I'M OBSERVANT? :> HAHA

It actually made me think. Will I be able to do things that I can say that those are what I want, what I think. When I'm small, I used to wish that I can grow up asap. And now, not old, but like grew up abit le right, I'd rather wish that I'm a child. :( I don't have to worry about anything. Money, future, grades, relationshits, friends, family etc. All I should be concerned of is myself! I admit I'm very selfish. I'd finish the cake instead of sharing it with others if I looooooooooved it. It might not be the best example but yea, I AM SELFISH.

What if, everything I do in the future does not represent myself?? Like it follows the track of my own benefits and stuff. I used to think that I'm counted as a good person. NAHHHH HAHAHAHAHA, not at all wtf.


以后我们都大了,做的事情也只是为了本身的利益
那我们的想法呢?
会不会还和以前一样
还可不可以能说出

就很想

还能跟随着自己的想法吗
Maybe you can, I highly doubt so for myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment