I was bathing just now, half way done, ah ignore that. And then, I saw this yellow little squimish thing on the wall.
WTF I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOO WAI MI WAI MI WAI MI.
I'm going to explain this story with Biology. HAHA
A human has this involuntary action called reflexes. The reflexes are not sent to to brain for intepreting, they are interpreted at the spinal cord.
When my eyes saw the squimish thing, fine it's a worm, A DISGUSTING ONE!!!!
Nerve impulses are sent from my eyes to the interneurone at the spinal cord via afferent neurone, those impulses are then intepreted by the spinal cord and then certain reflect actions are sent to the effector via the efferent neurone.
BUT! Some impulses are still sent to the brain so you know that what's happening lmao,
So you can still decide what to do or what not to.
So my reflect action was to scream I guess, but I decided not to cus I don't want to scare myself.
So I sang a song instead wtf. Freshly made song, the mama-I-am-scared song.
So I was singing the song and then I tried to kill the worm with a brush. (that's all I got in the bathroom)
SO x4 COMBO
BUT IT WON'T DIE?!?!?!??! T.TI was terrified when it went missing wtf, it's sooooooooooo disgusting when it moves.
So I quickly switched on the light (yes it wasn't switched on previously) and tried to find its carcass (hopefully T.T)
I found it but it's still moving *faints, not* I then sent it away with water.
HAHA A BIOLOGY STORY HOW COOL IS THAT. no??
aiiiiii mizzzzzz maiiiii loonggggg hairrrrrrrr
No comments:
Post a Comment