Been through alot of dilemmas these two days.
It's all about myself ;(
You know I'm actually a person who is easily influenced aaaaand changed.
When I actually say no, it might not really means 'no', it might be 95% no and another 5% yes.
Might sound ridiculously confusing, but yeah, that's how confusing I can get.
Oh it's like, what I said might not be 100% of what I thought.
Lulz I'm not on topic anymore...
ANYWAYYYYY.
Just to say that my mind is really easy to get influenced by others.
Like, I could still be very determined about my decision five minutes ago,and someone came to talk to me, persuade me, and I might just change my decision (almost) right after the second I've made my mind.
I feel so useless T T
Where are all my jian chiiiiiii
每次不管下了多大的決心
不管自己是多麽的堅持
只要有人來勸我或者是說服我
下一秒我馬上可以改變心意wtf
People like me are whom the salesmen aim at looool.
Like throw one bait and then BINGOOOOOOO
In conclusion,
I should avoid salesmen.
NAHHHHHH just kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment