Tuesday, 29 October 2013

boost bootie LOL

have you ever looked into the mirror and like, nope, this girl is ugly af.....
AND the other time you just went like, o dam diz gurl iz qt af!!!!

DIFFERENT MOOD DEFINES YOUR MIND. (duh)

you judging peepo in your mind:
will u jus stfu u r so annoying just shut up alr omg like when can u shut up ur voices are so annoying i hate u you ugly bitch cocky arrogant stupid idiotic gal

you heard peepo judging you:
o dam bitch u kno me for like 1 day and u judge mi liek ur my mother hu r u to say that u kno me but u duno my story!!! dam stupid ugly bitch im fab

soooooo irony :S

WHAT TIME ALR U STILL SITTING HERE LOL

I can't wait until my exam is ovaaaaaa, and I can do EVERYTHING I WANT!!!!!!!!! W.O GUILT XDD
tata ruviu muack

No comments:

Post a Comment