Sunday, 10 November 2013

wasted time.

Errrrrr, wanted to say so many things but like meh, too lazy to. 
I'm having SPM right naooooooooo and I know it doesn't look like it >.> BUT HEY THIS IS SPM
So many temptations in dis world........ omg when can I successfully ignore them

Sometimes I really wish I can be less observant and attentive. All these 'talents' kept making myself know things I don't want to know.
SOMETIMES, I just felt like covering her mouth with MY HAND AND ASK HER TO SHUT THE F UP.
OMG what are the nonsense you are blabbering.
YOU ARE NOT HER MOTHER???????? YOU ARE NOT A QUEEN cough and you cannot control everything ok!!!!!!
Stop acting like you're in charge and everything should go accordingly to what you wish. YOU WISH LOL
Idk maybe sometimes I act like that too but i'm almost 4000% sure I'm NOT THAT AGRESSIVE
What happened to you >.> 
I'm gna ask you to shut up the next time you snapped some shits out of your mouth again ugh.
 OH and stop acting like you're all atas and better and 'higher' literally than everyone else.
It just lowers yourself....... Cut those crap omg
 Conclusion is, your mouth is sucha hateful lil bitch zzzzz shut your mouth up and the day is sunny again!!! yipeeeee 

SHUT UP IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY.
DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
and who said ignoring texts from friends is cool WHO SAID DIS IS CORRECT
I wanna say xo but no it's gay for this post so bai

No comments:

Post a Comment