Duno how to describe what I feel right now. Life has been in a mess...
Not sure what I did is right or wrong.
What's the definition for right and wrong??
Thing is, I couldn't turn back time, I can only carry on with the decisions I had made, and actions I had done.
Even if I felt regret, there's nothing I could do.
I felt angry, when they were insulting (not really?) me.
I felt regret, because I shouldn't have acted so agressive and impulsive.
But what can I do?
I have my bestie, she doesn't understand (or actually she does) but she does not know how to comfort me. I do not blame her, as this is not a borned-talent.
Still, I feel so sorry of myself, because I had no one to talk to. Maybe I do have, but things have changed. They are not the same anymore.
All the pretense I have done, all the shits I tolerate, all the stuffs I asked myself to stop fucking care, just, wasted.
Because of this fucking temper or mine.
Not sure if it's a good thing or not, cos like
Firstly, I can finally stop pretending to be who I am not (assumed so)
Secondly, I can finally not give a fuck to them poos.
And actually no more.
So this is like what, is this guuuud?? That I don't have to pretend anymore?
But what's the meaning if I stopped pretending??
Life is all about pretense.
Pretending to be who you are not.
Maybe it has been too long since I have felt this. It came crumbling down, broken all the stuffs I have put up to.
It is indeed sad, but what can I do other than accepting.
Fortunately, they don't dare to do it in front of me.
Because haters are like shadows,
They only do stuffs like gossiping BEHIND you.
still not sure good thing or not cos you are fully aware about it but you have to act all ignorant and happy
Weeeee i dont know a shit about you gossiping about me yayyyieyie
No, just no. I have to go through all these shits
BECAUSE LIFE IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE.
Where is my God now
No i didnt mean to ask that it just sounded cool
Yolo
Lolll XD
No comments:
Post a Comment