Nah I just suddenly thought of it,
You can believe a dishonest man to be dishonest,
But you cannot believe an honest man to be honest all the time.
And what if, you are not that nice as I have thought you are?
Mannnnn I think I'm losing my mind, things are so easily getting on my nerves nowadays.
Just that, I hate people who everytime fucking does things against what they had said earlier.
Sooooo flipling hypocrital.
If you cannot do what you have said or agreed or promised, THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING.
You know, there are so many kind of people in this world, and the one i hated most is this, those who do things against what they have just said.
IF you are that nice to everyone, you can accept everyone, you think everyone is great and befriends with everyone,
Then don't fucking tell me how much you disliked her.
It just makes me feel like throttle you can peel off your fake skin lol
Sounds kinda creepy and scary, but yeah.
Maybe I'm one of those too????
DONT YOU DARE TO NOD
ARGH, I hate everything lol hahaha
Ok finish ranting, can carry on living my life with very good mood, yes please.
Oh and, favorite quote of the day,
Do not let idiots to ruin your day.
So like, yea, haters are bornt to hate anyway, if they ever stopped hating, it'd be like sharks stopped eating meats. IMPOSIBRUUUU
Ok conclusion u r a fker
NAHHHH just kidding heh heh
No comments:
Post a Comment