Idk I had always thought that I'm right, NOT REALLY ALWAYS, but almost >_>
They always say, do not judge.
But it's really easier said than done. :(
Sometimes when I think I'm just giving my opinions, they don't really think so.
I always say, it's the little things that count, so maybe the little things I did made them misunderstood me.
BUT IDK Y DERS SO MANI THINGS TO CONSIDER?!?!?!?
AND I don't really think about all these, but when I think, it's when I'm tryna sleep.... ;/
I do not look like a SPM candidate at all at all at all at all. Omg
All I have on my mind is, trip shop money fun freedom books games ETC
So, let's say goodbye to my social life once the holiday starts.
NOT LIKE I HAVE ONE ANYWAY XD
No srsly, I hav ok =_= dun judge mi muggles
I lov my parents n not u u jealous?
Idk y erythin so complicated leh
I AM ALSO VERI COMPLICATED
Sigh, human.....
OH HEHE GUESS WHAT?!?!?!
No I dont really mean to ask you to guess when I say that its a phrase get over it lol
ANYWAY
ITS NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAV MONTH XD ASK ME WAI
I mean it this timeeeeeee fag *-*
bcos it's goin to b my birthday heehee and I expect ALOT like A L O T
So you know what to do hehehe
It's the 27th xd aw so deep i didnt know 27 had that meaning hehe BUT NOW U KNOW
omg im talkin crap ok bai liek srs bai bai bai no haha trolled xd but bai
No comments:
Post a Comment