Guess what? I'm still not asleep yet >.> I am kinda excited and then troubled now. Idk, I also felt abit of guilt ;C
Not sure if what I did is right but it's definitely not left HAHAHA GEDDIT?!?!?! LAMEEEEECHOP HAHA LAMEEEECHOP HAHAHA INFINITE LOOP
I think midnight lessens my humour... sincere apologies from me, NO NEVER I DUN DO SINCERE THINGS NAHHHH NAH NAH NAH actually I do
SO
SO
SO
Am i dramatic enough yet lol
Those were three very strong pronounced 'SO' btw, tryna make a dramatic entrance, I think I suceeded.
GOSH WAD M I DOIN ZZZ I NIDDA SLP BUT I DUN WANNA BUT I NID BUT I DUN WAN TO
ok anyway
I'm attending a wedding tomorrow!!! *Squeals*
Yea I do squeal irl but I didnt do that when I typed that but i felt like typing it dont judge me screw u if u did
ANYWAY
I'm pretty excited Cx maybe more than pretty HAHA
But something ruined it :( not really, idk I suddenly couldnt feel my excitements (is there such word) anymore sob
ITZ OKEI ERYTING WILL BCOM NORMAL TMR XD i guess
Ok mayb i'll post som pics, mayb, i didn promise, im scared dat my phone cannot take gud pics of me den i look bad when i actually dont (HAHAHAHAHA DUN JUDGE ME) then i wont feel like posting dem...
Ya who would post ugly pics of demself.... srsly =_=
I met liek, 3 or 4 californians each day, no no i din meet them as in meet them i meet dem online la
And all i thought was WA SO MANY CALIFORNIANS den im curious about that place even tho is hot like malaysia (ugh)
I hate hot places, btw I KNOW U CARE HAHA
Ok rly needa go or else my dark circles will implement and go cray cray dey hav party tmr weeeee
Omg i think my blog is gna become retarder (i created this word) than it was, but meh XD
Cant wait for spm to finish heehee
Oh and Im not goin to the trip animor ;( so baibai chris i kenot meet u animore hehe im glad
SO I CAN GO TO SG XD YAY YAY YAY HOORAY tryna comfort myself
Glad everything turned out well heehee, ruili is going so she can take my place den i dont have to go den i dun have to pay (in extremely happy tone) HAAHAHA
Ok goodnight
Or kinder bueno HAHAHA
Sugar dreams! *-*
I think im kinda girly.... i think... but then nope, i dont like pink, evwn though my phone's virtual keyboard is pink but i dont really like pink ;/ been trying to accept pink and i think i accepted but its still out if my fav colour zone boooooo
Wanna know wad colours are in my fav zone? :>
Blak blak blak HAHAHA no la got others but black stands almost 80% of it heehee
ONCE U GO BLACK U CAN NEVER GO BACK
i dun really kno what tis quote means or if i used it correctly or
IDC IM JUS GNA QUOTE IT HAHAHAHA
Crap post... like usual +-+ ok sign out bai muacks
Cos i feel like giving kisses out today
OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN :D liek u wud even see dis haha but ya happy birthday XD enjoy ur big day hehe yayyie
No comments:
Post a Comment