And the lesson taught me that, don't keep your hopes high.
But how? I expected so much that I did not even realize =_= but yea it was still great heehee
Maybe I'm just asking way too much OR IS IT ON THE WAY idk HAHAHA
Ok and today I wanna talk about magnetic field, and i think every living organisms have magnetic fields leh.
For some people, we are willing to change oyrselves just to be able to follow their magetic fields and get along with them.
But for some particular people, you wouldn't even try, you just think that, no I don't like her. And every things she did just starting to get annoying and irritating. And no matter how hard the other person tries, their magnetic fields can never be the same. Because the host won't even allow the chance for you to try, and thus, failed relations.
So I think fate is related, if the two have fate, then everything is destined (imo dun judge haha shut up) the two might be couple, bff, or even enemy and stranger.
For example,
A spilled my water, I wasnt even close to mad, I jokingly punched A in her stomach and then everything is alright again.
B spilled my water, I was so mad, so mad until I couldnt speak, when B says sorry, I would say, nah it's alright, but in fact, I was mad as fick.
And so i deduce that everyone has their own magnetic fields.
If they attract each other, they get along
If they repel, then it is hell.
Sad but true
BUT we could change, the choice is in our own hand.
Ok maybe i din mek sense but whatever i was blabbering XD why do u careeeeeee
And I must say, ignore, is the best cure in da worldddddddd
SO LETS LEARN TO IGNORE MY DARLINGS
No comments:
Post a Comment