Er actually it's yesterday since it's already 1.12AM now BUT IDC T.T IT IS STILL MY BIRTHDAY
Anyway! Had the last paper of SPM today, not really...... bcus I still have Chinese Language but i'm totally ignoring it....... it's a week later.......
Had paper till 3PM today and then went home to get ready to celebrate mi bday XD wahaha i like birthdays why do we only have one bday a year.... :(
And then we went to sing-k AND IT WAS SUPER FUN
SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRR FUN OMG HAHA IT WAS SO CRAY
SO CRAY
SO CRAY
YES IT IS THAT CRAY THAT I HAVE TO REPEAT LIKE THRICE HAHA
I even hurt my calves and my throat sore-d HAHHAA
Imagine how cray that is, I haven't been to sing-k for like, months??? cus I thought it was wasting money I'd rather spend them on clothes.... (which is also wasting money but seemed more worthy to me HAHA)
BUT IT WAS ONLY RM9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUKAH SO CHEAPPPPPPPPPP
And most importantly they have all the latest songs! Which are sooooooooo cool bcus we're kinda in a kampung state and then the karaoke is normally very lousy one :-( BUT THEN THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT!!!! LOVE IT
ok look at my pictures!!! u can't say no anyway since u entered muahahahahhaah
pictures I took with fwens in school! i didnt upload all of dem im lazy....
ok den er to the karaoke!!
N DEN MEEEEEEEEE ME MEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEM
After that we went to my house cus my lovely parents bought me a cake! So I asked my friends to go and sing birthday song for me... again hahahaha
didn't take any pictures :( as something happened and the situation was not fancy..........
OK DEN we went to witchery ider afterwards!
AND MET MY LONG LOST COLLEGUEEEEE I LUV HER SU MUCH OMG
ok that's all!! still loving my birthday muahahhaa
Thank you for all of you that had wished me and i'm truly grateful :D I feel so loved XD
That is the reason I love birthdays................... I FEEL LOVE AHAHAHHAHA
ok la thank you xh, zw, wq, ss, mc, wy, xy and val for spending your time with me! :D
They say the most precious thing you can ever give to a person is, your time! So spend time with your love onessssssssss!!
omg i heard lizard dropped on the floor they are so annoying wtf disgusting arghhhhhhhhhhh omg i hate lizards why now why now i was happy until that pop sound i hate u forever no matter how hard u try to get my attention u shitty lizard jus go away already omg
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ANYWAY







No comments:
Post a Comment