Ok so yesterday was the wedding of Jeffrey and Hui Li!! Pictures still not with me so mayb i mek another post about it ok?! U dun really have a choice actually hahahaha yes it is funny and i laughed what is the problem
anyway it rained before we went to the church and it was a turn off.... but we still managed to hav lotsa fun XD
Evryone came to my house bfor we went to church, didnt take any photos except with jiachyi, whom came first and the rest came later. duh
ok then the people came were alot, at least out of what I expected la
Jiachyi, Cieer, Yennie, Yenyung, Adaline, Chewmien, Tricia, Albert, I THINK THATS ALL I CANNOT RMB RN
Disclaimer, i have very bad memories, but im better than goldfish, i think
Then it was a mess.....
Tldr, it rained, car's alarm kept whining bcus of SOMETHING LA, everyone asked me to do their hair when i havent done anything of myself, and personal feuds and stuff haha
And my mirror broke.... BUT TRICIA BOUGHT ONE FOR ME HAHA VERI HAPPI VERY VERY VERY HAPPY TENK U SWEETHEART MUACKS
Ok it was a mess yes, but i had
I went to blow my hair ok lets continue
ALOT OF FUNNNNNN
i curled my hair *-* its the first time of my life XD i was so excited but jiachyi was literally shaking her head and then decided to curl for me hahahaha
BUT I WILL PREVAIL I WILL LEARN THEN MASTER IT (i hope i hav that kind of determination when it comes to study)
Ok la next time when i hav those pictures le then i will continue bout da nightttt
Ps, i have really bad memories
Zzzz i forgot i jus wrote that HAHAHAHA
if you're wondering, yes my exam is NOT over yet hehee =_= but i looked like it
The job jingtian told me was fantastic and awesome and everything nice (hopefully i didnt exaggerate too much)
Ok gudnight gotta work on my maths but no trust me i wont start until its midnight =_= so i will go and do whatever i am going to do, i still hav no idea
I found that my posts r kinda wordy and i think i should, or not i will jus continue to write wordy ones cus i can read minds i kno u like wordy posts hehe cus its sexy wtf ok no sike
Ok really goin to end this post like now
No comments:
Post a Comment