Friday, 22 November 2013

Thoughts

Almost everyone I met would try to be nice, but then after some time, you'll eventually find out who is real and sincere.
But it's so difficult to know who really is and who is not.
I'm glad I still have a few handsful of the so-called real friend!! I really appreciate them a lot!!!! Like a lot
And I feel disgusted, whenever people try so hard to please you, to do what you like, to act like the kind of people you like, just to be.... nice? LOL idk but it is so gross, to pretend to be someone you are not JUST to please someone.
They always tell you how much they like you, what they fond of you, but truth is, they don't care.
Stop acting like you freaking care when you don't, it's super gross....

G to the r to the no this is funny hahahaha gross ew yucks

No comments:

Post a Comment