Addicted to the song - Royals, by Lorde. But she's quite an arrogant and nasty gal... Google showed me all these >_>
But anyway!
Just ended a midnight call that lasted for 2hours and 26minutes waooo, when I should be sleeping and stuff YES I WAS ON A PHONE CALL INSTEAD XD HAHA DUN JUDGE ME
But it feels so great by pouring out what's in my heart to someone special to me! Shoutout to sweetheart! Wahaha you should know this is referring to you right, if you are actually reading this....then...HERRO LOV U SU MAC
Omg tell you what my sis bought me a present and its a super thoughtful one!!!!!! -Melts- idk how my sis can be so er er er correct ahahaha no er she is very AIYA MY ENGLISH VOCAB IS NOT GUD IM SORI BUT U CANT DO ANYTHING XDDDD
Anyways, i lov u mua sista mua mua mua
Oh it's a bb-foundation *-* totes in love with it..... omg and its not cheap >_> I WILL TREAT UR DAUGHTERS BETTER, I THINK
Ok gotta slp or else tmr cant wake up i hav a tuition at 9am, sooo i gotta crashhhhh liek an aeroplane i think or not ok bai
Muacks
Cus i feel like doing it today
Ok muacks HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment