Here i am, lying on my own bed, the usual smell, sound and place. It's so unbelievable, for me to know that, I have actually grown up and am growing up, which is the one thing i hated the most, growing up.
I feel like, i have never left my castle before, i'm still me, the girl who is protected by her parents, sheltered and taken care of. Still the fragile glass which is kept in a box.
But the truth is, no, it is not a dream, i really went out, became a waitress, stayed in the hostel, went out until late night, and a lot more things I thought I would refrain myself from. (Relax, still legal stuffs ok)
and here i am, with a very clear mind, knowing what i have done, no matter right or wrong, and feeling guilty and happy at the same time. So tell me, what should i do now?
Am i right? Or am i wrong........ :(
I KNOW I CAN DO DIS!!!
:D
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment