Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Even though

Even though I'm super confused myself too, i still want to say this...
He is always there for us, just because we cant see him, doesnt mean that he is not there!
I'm no one to say that people ignore his presence, bcos sometimes i myself forgot to believe in him too, and i'm grateful that i have wonderful friends to be there for me and to remind me!!
Thank you so much papa for sending them into my life, each one of them changes parts of me :D
And even though I went to work already, i still have each one of you on my mind! Thinking what are you guys doing at that moment, are we sharing the same problem, or did you all forget me already.
Cant admit that I feel abit down whenever i know i cannot take part in all of the events but haha i'm really happy now too!

So i'm thankful for everything, really!
Thank you for being such an awesome papa!!! Muacks! ♡♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment