Sunday, 19 January 2014

It's too wonderful to be true, real. Because with Him, everything evil seems to be destroyed, and all you know and would do is good and pure.
But when you step out of the comfort zone, you found out it actually is not that easy as it has been to stay pure, because of all the temptations.
You want to have fun, and most of the fun we enjoy is evil, and even though you know that you are sinning, you would still do it, all because of the fun.

I need you to be my source of strength, to guide me on the right path, to tell me right or wrong, to know good and evil, and avoid all the temptations I might face, I just need you.
And I havent spent time with you for a while, and I know that it is wrong, but still I did not stop doing so. Im truly sorry...

And I know you will always love me and forgive me no matter what I had done, and Im truly grateful for that. Thank you for staying by my side. :)

And here we go again, an adventure full of unknown temptations.

No comments:

Post a Comment