ok there was so much shock and amusement yesterday and I'm too lazy to repeat everything after I've repeated to like 3 or 4 person HAHAHA.
OMG I HAVE TO
so at first, I wanted to become a translator as i see it as an interest of mine, which is reeeeeeeeally rare since I rarely have ANY interest other than sleeping wtf HAHA. but then there are SO many rocks out there blocking my way. The first thing is, it's rare in Asia, or rather Malaysia? So there aren't much course to choose from. And then the career, they've told me that the career path is too small and risky and narrow lah. And others but I forgot heehe.
BUT THEN IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING'S BEEN ARRANGED FOR ME!!!!
So firstly, my sister who doesn't want to interrupt with my choices of course actually asked me to become a translator, she said that translators are needy right now, and the pay is rather high.
N I WUS LIEK WOT?????? WOT U SEY!!!!! WOT U SEY TEL MI AGEN
And she freaking left me with my O-shaped mouth HAHAHA So I went on and on to get reassuring from her. Like it really is the right choice for me to take the course lah, and she said yes.
So then I went on to google to see if any local U has this course, and yes there are. But the course sucks because it's English > Malay and vice versa zzzz which I would never imagine myself taking it.
Then I started searching for U overseas, and I came to A LOT of U's that have this course, since like this isn't a rare choice for them, but for us (Asians? Malaysians?) it is.
So I came through this U called RMIT Uni which located in Melbourne, Australia. And it seems so have quite a reputation on their T&I studies! So I went on to research about it and I saw that they're coming to Malaysia to hold an expo, or fair. KL had one but it's already passed, and the next one would be at Penang which is soooo far away from where I live, 8hours by car zzz, I cannot even imagine how pain my butt would be. And then I found out that they actually go to SG too!!!
AND NOTE THAT BEFORE MY SIS TOLD ME ABOUT IT, I'VE DECIDED TO GO TO SG LIKE SUPER SPONTANEOUSLY, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY DID I DECIDE TO GO OR WHERE TO GO BUT THEN I JUST WANT TO, SO I TOLD XW AND SHE ASKED HER MOTHER AND SHE AGREED LIKE W/O ANY QUESTIONS DEN I ASK MY DAD HE WAS ALSO VERY OKAY WITH IT!!!!!!!
Den I checked the date where they're going to hold the fair AND FOUND OUT IT'S TODAY LOL. AND IT'S LOCATED AT VICTORIA STREET WHICH IS WHERE I SUPPOSED TO GO T.T
AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT OMG, it's like You're pulling me back to what I want and it's like you telling me YES to my choice!!! And that's strengthen my will even more than other could!!! :D
AND JUS NOW LIKE REALLY JUST JUST JUST NOW, boo T told me they're going to meet a freaking translator tomorrow and she could help me to ask her questions, which I needed so much right now because I don't know much about becoming a translator! AND THEN Jiachyi seems to know about translator too and she encouraged me to take the course T.T
You don't know how much that mean to me!!! Because when I first made the choice, I was super discouraged by people and then even I gave up on the thought of it. BUT THEN right after the night I prayed all these events came up. And I must say it's no coincidence but what He's already planned for me!
He knew what problems I'll be facing, and he cleared the path for me :')
Thank you for still taking care of me so much even though i've drifted away from you, I do no promises but Father I will do my best to become your again obedient daughter! :D Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment