Thursday, 13 March 2014

Procastinate

Yep, exactly, have just shifted my focus from researching my studies to facebook and to this. And it freaking annoys me when I know I can't deal with all this shit that are currently on my mind. It disturbs me so much grrrrr. But then I know all these troubles came from nothing, it's all been brought out by yours truly argh.

SERVES ME RIGHT!! T.T
There isn't any other phrase that is more suitable than that ^

Grrr huo gai!!! You gave them the chance to disturb your freaking mind when you could just have your mind at peace.

This is so annoying and I couldn't think of anything else at the moment, it is so freaking embarassing wtf  zzzzzzz

Anyway, my phone issssssss not young anymore HAHA so he's having problems every here and then. So I was freaking out since I have SO MANY photos aka memories in it!!! I can't risk to lose them, and I found out the google+ and auto backup photo thing is pretty cool. It doesn't have any limit (or so I knew) and it helps you to back up in your google account including the stupid thing I've just screenshot HAHA

AND I FREAKING
UGH
CANNOT
DESCRIBE
MY
MOOD

Ok can liao cus they say happiness is depends on you one ya yes i am happy and i will be

Feeling happy is the best revenge
NAH SAY DAO LIKE I'M VERY WICKED LIKE THAT NO
But I just don't want to be sad or disappointed or whatever negative emotions.
I DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT. Gosh you knew it since the start omg it's so narcissistic to say it here but yes I definitely deserve better than that.

:D Cheer up
xxxx back to Jenn HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment