Tuesday, 4 March 2014

New chapter.

Alright firstly, I quit my job as a waitress and back in Pontian all over again~ Which makes me really glad to be honest. :/ It doesn't mean that I'm not happy with my job ah, I think half half lah, of course there are happy moments and mad/angry/sad/disappointed *inserts more negative emotions* moments also what.
BUT, to be honest, I don't feel sad upon leaving, which my colleagues think are very cold-blooded. Eh, to be honest, I'm a quite emotional person, and stuffs like leaving friends usually really saddens me.
AND I don't know why I'm not sad at all, like AT ALLLLLLLLLLL, I even felt waves of excitements hitting me instead heehee. Oh and a guy friend of mine, my colleague lah, he even cried LOL. which makes me feel more cold-blooded than ever HAHHA. It feels really weird tho, since I usually am the cry baby when it comes to stuffs like this.

Alright then, to my troubles, I managed to save some money $$$$ with the pay of my first month, and also my angpau money lah, gave my parents freaking RM 400 T.T Now I know how generous they are leh, since the amount of money they gave me since I was born is like............like............ uncountable wtf. Then even though I feel super sad one to give out my money, but I don't regret it! :D It's a token of mine for them what~ (even thou my dad was the one who asked me to give him money wtf hahahahah) *feeling adult* NOT HAPPY THO.

aaaaaaand, there's this item which has been on my wishlist since forever HAHA.

CONVERSE SNEAKERS!
And I finally bought them with my pay! :D And it feels awesome hehe. I bought the kid's version which is the same as the adult's version except with the price. IT'S SO MUCH CHEAPER COMPARED TO THE ADULT'S VERSION =.= -Proud small-sized feet moment- I saved like RM50 wtf, ya lah i'm this cheapskate~~~~

Ok talk about yesterday ah, it was my last working day, and my parents came to fetch me back to Pontian. And then I freaking locked the car keys inside the car WTF HAHAHAHHA. Ok let me google what that is wait ah!!! TRUNKS YAH TRUNKS! You know hor  the car key got the button can straight open the trunk/boots one right, then when i was busy placing my luggage in, my father was there asking me to put down the things i'm holding with my hands so it'd be easier for me to arrange things properly. THEN THE CAR KEY WAS IN MY HAND, AND I PUT IT IN THE TRUNK TOO WTF THEN I CLOSED THE TRUNK WTF THEN I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW UNTIL MY FATHER ASKED FOR THE KEYS WTF HAHAHAH IT'S FUNNY AND STUPID AT THE SAME TIME. but my father was really mad so I didn't even dare to laugh, I was apologizing all that time T.T and my dad was still mad so I cried T.T then i thought it was funny since I didn't even cry upon leaving but then cried after leaving HAHAHA GEDDIT?????
Then my uncle came all the way to JB just to give us the spare car keys T.T I really can't be more grateful cos if he didn't give us we'd all have to stay at my hostel HAHAHAH then my father would be so mad at me T.T

and this leads to another incident, ok not really an incident lah but this thing troubles me zzzzz and i'm so troubled by it
WHY AM I SO STUPID T.T I shouldn't have done it......... Damn all the freaking temptations T.T
Oh btw i'm really into this phrase!!! 'sweet nothing' I only knew it's a song title but I didn't know what its meaning is, so I googled it and i'm fascinated by the meaning wtf ya i know i'm so easily contented right!!!! shy ah!!! HAHAH
ok back to the point, ya RIGHT it's about that freaking stupid ugh i'm not gonna type here later you all laugh at me how

Show encrypted text

ok bye!!! till next time X
haven't blogged like this for a long time so i felt really good hehe muacks goodnight!
OH AND I'M ALSO TROUBLED BY WHAT TO STUDY T.T ok bye for real 

No comments:

Post a Comment