Thursday, 6 March 2014

We are infinite.

Uhhh, I've just finished watching 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower', and to be honest, I was shocked, startled, amused, by this movie. I'm not sure if it's in a good way or what. but it isn't what I've expected to watch. but yeah, it's pretty amazing, it's a mind-blowing movie to me, it makes me think lol. becuz since i've quit my job, i've been slacking around at my home, and I didn't think much wtf hahahah as in i haven't used my brain for such a long time (no)

Tomorrow i'm going to get my February's salary, and I can't feel any particular emotions. Numb, might be the best word I could use right now. there are SO many things for me to consider, to decide at this moment, that I decided to ditch ALL of  the problems and shut them out. I can't wait to meet shushan!

When I think about tomorrow, I think about the transport, I thought, who could send us to JB? Yes there are definitely buses and taxis but no, you know i'm hoping for more. You know what I'm expecting to get. BUT NO, that'd lead to so much more troubles and annoying stuffs. I'm trying so hard to suppress that freaking thought. THERE'S NO WAY THAT COULD HAPPEN, STOP MAKING YOURSELF TO LOOK ANY DUMBER.

We accept the love we think we deserve.

oh gosh this is so emotional, like a wave of emotions hitting the shore of my mind wtf i don't make any sense gah i still haven't decided what course to take help???!?!?!?! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment