Sunday, 29 June 2014

Bad habit

I have this very bad habit which is I am very lazy to reply to texts..... 

Can anyone actually relate ah or is it just me??? 

It's actually like

I saw you sent me texts, but I might be watching a video or playing game or doing something else which causes the fact that I did not reply you immediately, and then by the time I finished doing what I was doing I forgot you texted me.... Until I pulled down that notification bar of mine and realized woah dem texts ppl send me
And then it'd be too late for me to respond by then 
So I did not reply

And the vicious loop continues with different characters and time HAHHAA

BUT ANYWAY

I love you all nonetheless T T 
I'll try to reply texts you all send me ah
I'm sorry for not replying soon enough T T PLS dun get mad

Esp Tricia Valerie Chang and Jingtian lol

:'( 我对不起你们啊!!!

Sorry not sorry hahahaha 


Midnight hungry sensation lmao 


We finally bought a mirror!!!! By mirror I mean full-sized mirror not the pea-sized one ok


Looked really tall and slim here so ignore the milo I don't care about him 

And also can ignore the mountain boar that photobombed me hahahaha joke lah joke chill women 


So hepi

What promise did you actually want to say wth where got people like that one drop a bomb then went to sleep Babi lah 


No comments:

Post a Comment