I'm so blessed :')
Thank you for everyone that has me on your mind.
I can't be thankful enough
But I must list them down
Thank you for Cier Valerie Chang Tricia Wanqing Jingtian yongsheng Leywen ahkai MY PARENTS and everyone else!!!!! Thank you for being in my life T T I can't be grateful enough
And most importantly, my lord Jesus and my father God.
Father, I have committed so many sins that I shouldn't
But you're still with me no matter what I did. And I'm truly grateful!!! My dear lord, there is not perfect human, but only my perfect God, so father I pray, that you will bless me with a forgiving heart, so that I will not magnify others' flaws, but focus on their kindness and good. Father I pray, that I will realize and always remember that you're the only true God of mine, and remember your presence is always with me. Father I want to behave like you, I want people to think of you whenever they see me, I want to tell them, we, as the sons and daughters of God behave in this way. Father I want to reject and stand against all the temptations and challenges I face. Father I want to rely on you, for you're the key to every single questions :') how silly am I to think that it's possible for me to solve my problems on my own???? With you, everything is possible! Father I pray that you'll boost my faith in you and trust in you!! Father I want to preserve the habit to pray every single morning I open my eyes, and father, I need your help in order to do that my dear father. I'm truly sorry for everything I had done and I pray I will remember all these mistakes I had made and never repeat them again.
Love your neighbors like you love me, I know :) father I love you sooo much, and the love just come in a bundle and they are overflowing!!!!! You're my one and only king :D
Spread the love. In Jesus' name I pray, amen!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment