Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Big bad bug


Yes, as what I wrote in the title, this bug is really very disturbing!!! It was SO BIG and at first we just thought it was some 'gu'. And who knows, it happened to be some kind of froggish insect?!?! AND IT FLIES ZZZZ

I cannot think of anything that's scarier than this (for now) 
And we screamed like the sky was falling 👍😂 
And thanks to our housemate, I forgot his name but thank you!!!! Really T T 
Even though he added a little element of blame hehehe, he told us we could have just asked them for help instead of screaming like siao lol

Okay for your information, we didn't scream all the way when that bug is in our room, we screamed when it flies and when it comes near us. That should do us some justice.... Did they? LOL

Anyway, it's just pure scary T T and exciting as well lmao me and shushan were so afraid and all we could do were running around in the room hahaha

Oh and I installed iTunes in shushan's laptop! And I finally play songs in my iTunes like normal users hahaha
Or not?

Today pink-face jiacheng came to find us in the library, very much appreciated. :D 
I don't know why, but I like to talk to them so much! They are SO humorous I must must must emphasize. And they make me feel like myself again! Despite all the white eyeballs I might been thrown at???

And I'm hungry again after all the big bug fuss lmao HAHAHHA
But I'm not going to eat now duh relax
I didn't read much today.. I was do distracted and I couldn't focus on my text, so I thought I would give myself some rest???? Lol like I don't have enough rest

YA I THINK I DONT HAVE ENOUGH REST IM STILL NOT ASLEEP NOW ITS 1:19am 

Okay I'll try to sleep now, goodnight 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment