You know ah recently I kept commenting on people's appearance. Be it good or bad, I do it all the time. Believe it or not.... It actually bothers me :(
I don't know how to get rid of this terrible habit of mine. I think I know, but it's too difficult to control this tongue of mine. Ahh so ashamed T T
And I've been drowning into my phone so much. I think today can be considered as an improvement? Since i have lots of classes and don't even have time to touch it. Except for the time I called my mom! Heehee
And I also think that, shushan has been addicted to her phone as well. Then you'll see two person in the same room, but zero convo, except for stuffs like, want to grab a bite? Want to drink milo? Or little errands like that...
It actually saddens me a little, but then what can do? Let's say, even IF she's not using her phone, what could we possibly do? Fight? Lol HAHAHHA
You know ah I've been observing her a lot. All she does besides playing her phone, is sleeping and lying on her bed and having deep thoughts that I do not know.
I don't know, but let's start with the no phone thing. EVEN THOUGH I AM USING IT RIGHT NOW HAHAHA
Alright cya! Maybe later 😘 going to revise on my maths!!! Maths is so much better than science 👍👍👍👍 love it
No comments:
Post a Comment