Blame YouTube 😡😡😡 okay fine blame me too T T
I'm thinking to do a fasting on my phone, but I'm guessing if it's possible since like I have to call my mother and webcam with her? What solutions are there???
I thought of this, I'll ask shushan to keep my phone, since we're going to be together for like.... Er a lot? HAHA
Then if there's a call for me then I'll answer, and call my mom whenever I want to?? Is that okay 😅
Okay this starts from tomorrow, as well as my timetable, PLEASE FOLLOW T T AH ME
Me oh me
Grrrr
Good luck on 8AM's class gosh
FOUR CLASSES WITH LIKE FIVE HOURS OF SLEEP?!?! Hurray ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Okay yes I'm definitely going to fast on iphone zzz
But it comes so handy.... THE TEMPTATIONS AS WELL GRRRR
Goodnight :'(
Wrote by the girl who regretted on not sleeping earlier and watched YouTube videos instead....
BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment