Monday, 16 June 2014

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT.

HE HAS DID IT AGAIN.

OMG how I love my wonderful God, I don't know, it's just so sweet and loving. I don't know, I can't say this, I really love him so much. There were times where I prayed, that God would soften my family's hearts, so they could accept Him.

And then, this happened.
My drug addict uncle has decided to turn to God. And decided to try to give up drugs!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! He's did it again!!!!!!! Another aunt of mine also decided to turn to God!!! And has decided to get rid of her previous gods!!!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

I really cannot explain how happy I am, how relieved I am, how glad I am!!!!

My father has also accepted prayers from the pastor!!!! Can you imagine?!?!?! MY FATHER the one who used to chant the Buddha scripts!!!! 

Oh what can I do???? 

This is, so amazing, so stunning.

:'D I love you!!!!!!!!

I'm again awed by you my lovely Father!!!!! I want to be by your side, I want to be by the King of the world's side!!!!!!  I want to be closer to you my Lord, it's just.... I don't know. I'm willing to act like you, and listen to you!!!!

I bow down before you :'D

2 comments: