Monday, 16 June 2014

I know I'm no one to say this, but I really had to, need some platform for me to rant so here it is hahaha

So twitter and tumblr always have really funny jokes for us to laugh at, they're normally offensive and racist but I grant that they are actually pretty funny. But then they just need to know that, jokes are jokes. They need to realize the purpose of jokes, they are made to entertain, not to offend. So as you make your offensive comments and you think they are funny. 

No.

They are actually not funny at all. 

Because they're no jokes, they are offensive comments

Imitating the style of the Caucasians are not cool at all, I don't mean that it's wrong when you practice their culture except when it's in a freaking bad way.

No learning Caucasians are not cool, making offensive comments are so NOT COOL 

:( I think I didn't make my points clear but oh well let's just leave it there.

I just don't like how they think they're cool when they make offensive comments and say I'm just being me

It's wrong when being you is offensive

Change it then 

No comments:

Post a Comment