Monday, 16 June 2014

I grant, that I regretted on buying new balance. Since like it's quite expensive???? And I know it's pretty I like it a lot and it goes with almost any outfits, but yet the thing I'm so disappointed with the shoes is because it's fragility. The fabrics on the shoes are super weak......

The shoelaces are a little broken??? Like 破掉 a little part wtf
I was like why??? It's not like I've wearing it abusively???!!! And the linings of the shoes, 磨掉了 
I'm just, pure speechless zzzzz

And I must say, I'm not bright at all, but some are just not even close to it. 

You really have to deal with your own shit alright? Not me dealing with them for you, it's your problem.... I could share I could give opinions j could help but not dealing with the whole shit by my own!!!! You need to start to get concerned by it and not me ok? :( 

Just some rants, no biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment