Sunday, 1 June 2014

It's Sunday!

Hi, I'd just gone through an important (?) stage of my womanhood (?) LOL
not exactly, as it's not a compulsory stage for everyone. Anyway, I've only heard about period pain, and for this, I mean the excruciating stage of pain. I myself have had the minor period pain lol and I must say

IT'S LIKE ONE OVER TENTH OF THE MAJOR PAIN ZZZZZ

The story went like, my stomach started to ache, and I was like, oooh poop alert 
And I went to the toilet with my phone along DUH and like after, er too much details hahaha
Anyway after I thought I'd finished my business, my stomach actually was still aching, and I was lead to the thought that I still have more HAHAHA OMG GROSS *g in omg stands for gosh ps ps ps

And then I remained inside the toilet for like, 30 minutes? Aching like siao and cursing why isn't my poop coming out yet lol

And until shushan came and asked me what am I doing exactly in the toilet, i was like my stomach hurts so much. And then I realized I really stayed in the toilet for too long and I must give the toilet to shushan as she hasn't showered yet. It was 12am 

And when I got out, it was freaking cold omg I was shaking shivering trembling
My teeth were fighting each other like world war 2 
And I couldn't take it 
Note that I was only covered with my towel since I didn't bring any clothes in
Then I quickly wore my clothes and Shan asked me to go downstairs and get warm water
And off I went
Even though I was so cold lol 
And my cup isn't clean
I have to wash it, and the moment my palms were in connection with the first drop of water, it freaked me out!!!!! GOSH SO DAMN COLD AND NO HOT WATER COS HAVENT BOIL THEN I RUSH UPSTAIRS WITH THE STOMACHACHE AND LIKE CURL IN MY BLANKET LOL

Shan got all freaked out too hahahaha and she was like DO YOU NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR
And I was like no I just need to figure out what pain this is, because it linked to the.... Under part of my waist and upper part of my legs lmao hahahah

For a moment I thought my vagina has dropped..... I know it's lame but I've read about it in princess diaries and realized it's actually possible and I was so 
So
So
So

Freaked out.

And suddenly I remembered my period is somehow close, and the part of my body that hurts is somehow connected to period lol
And we quickly called Wanqing for further verification and she said yes and the rock that was on my heart is like, totally lifted up T T 
As long as it's not my vagina that has dropped lmao i thought because the time I stay on the toilet bowl is too long and caused my vagina to drop 

OMG I'm so cute hahahahaha

Okay and the rest of the pain is indescribable... You might have to go through yourself

For the vege that might actually read this post, I salute you for this pain for like every month  T T 

OKAY THATS ALL ABOUT MY SILLY PERIOD STORY WHICH I THOUGHT MY VAGAYGAY HAS DROPPED LOL

Goodnight !!! 
Oh and shoutout to Wanqing who was so nice to teach me every techniques she knows!! Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. hmph! now u know! but still can walk so have to be thankful abit already haha

    ReplyDelete