说真的开学的第一堂数学课 真的是蛮容易的 变成没有那么紧张它 然后又刚好是中学学过的
结果全忘光光 lol
越做下去 越发现 真的不是我想的那么简单 开始觉得自己很白痴lol 把数学想成很容易那样 其实真的还是一直要努力
accounting 就别说了 miss掉一个lesson 害我不上不下这样 前面和后面会 中间不会 lol 真的很无奈 要读note的时候发现 是要在lecture的时候 fill in the blank的 可是我们就没去啊 所以没得读 悲剧 哈哈哈
想要好好地读书 至少做到比以前好
可能god就是知道如果我认识人了 会开始花心吧 所以把可以认识人的机会几乎都断绝 可能性也降低 可是在大学不就是要交友广阔吗。。。而且大家对我的期望可不可以不要这么高
说什么一个月内会交到男朋友
全班痴迷lol 我差点把早餐吐出来
什么蜜蜂
虽然我也很想跟你们讲有 可是真的没有 我也很伤心 所以别说了 哈哈哈
在学校碰到维肯和嘉诚超级开心的 我们终于也有朋友了哈哈哈 不然最后一次笑得那么开心那么疯狂那么丢脸是多久以前啊 以前都是最丢脸的那个 和张瑞俐和赖婉亲称霸天下哈哈哈 完全不顾场合 真的很怀念 在这里只有怕安静的淑珊 虽然最近和以前比真的差很多 可是当我提出很疯狂的idea的时候他都会拒绝 好桑心
好像再次拍疯狂的video 在public places笑得超疯狂让全部人厌烦哈哈哈 好变态
好想再次变成许伊宁 :(
人家也要交朋友嘛~~~ 跟我坐朋友可以吗 please 哈哈哈
瓦老三更半夜了 难怪写的东西这么古怪
想说我会好好的做数学 不轻视了
对了英文 今天英文课很好笑
因为就有listening practice这样 答案其实我都大概有写到 只是要回答的时候 不敢回答 我怕我那种自信感会让人讨厌哈哈 至少如果是我会讨厌啦 就是哇一直回答的那种 可是真的到了很难的题目的时候 我真的会忍不住回答 hahahah
老师今天问 cliché 怎么读 寂静了差不多5秒 我真的忍不住了 趁老师还没把答案说出来的时候 回答了 then老师给你的那个赞扬
真的是
爽
哈哈哈哈哈哈
好啦我很vain啦怎样 我承认了你就不可以讲我了哈哈
做数学做到现在 其实是一点半 然后开始上网到现在
AA啊啊好想认识朋友
维肯给的tips是 早进班 然后认识朋友
我可以吗可以吗真的可以吗???
会不会被当成神经病lol
就算是神经病也是美丽的神经病哈哈哈
今天馨慧跟我讲他要吃ou ah mee sua
我说好啊我煮给你 他讲不要等下中毒
我说错了 是幸福的中毒
哈哈哈哈哈哈
真的半夜不适合说话 讲的都是废话
哎呀blog就是拿来讲废话的吗
leywen说要寄东西上来给我 真的很感动 为什么他们对我那么好 TT 每次不会你们的信息真是不好意思 你们还愿意把我当天使真的是太感谢你们了
承认来了这里真的会忘了找你们
But you guys are always on my mind :D
I'm pretty sure about it!
And I haven't prayed in such a long time, except for some little prayers before food in my heart, don't even know if they count since sometimes I forgot to pray then eat a few mouthfuls le then start praying hahaha
Lord father, I'm so so sorry that I haven't prayed to you for such a long time, I haven't spent time with you for such a long time! But father I thank you for bringing me to that church. Even though the people there scared me a little, but still they're so nice and warm to me!!!
Father I pray that you'll teach me how to be merciful to others again, father I've been gossiping others for so much, and I pray that you'll give me the strength to control and stop this bad habit of mine. Father I know I've been acting like a strayed lamb these days. I didn't rely on you but myself instead, I think that's the worst mistake I've made and that made my life more miserable than it should be.
Father I also pray that I'll get companions in school, that I'll be able to join the big family of universities! Father please guide me on the right path, lead me on the way you want me to be! And I thank you for everything :D father I also pray that you'll bless me with a bigger heart that can forgive and accept people and behave like you, I've been behaving like satan lately and it's scaring me, I know they're all wrong but still I carried them along anyway. Father I pray for your help, and I'm so so so sorry that I've been a bad girl :( forgive my sins lord father, and I pray that you'll lead me closer to you my dear father. And thank you, for making my days better :)
In Jesus' name I pray, amen!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment