Is that a good thing, actually?
Anyway, I really just
Cannot stand anything else besides than what I can accept and allow wth
Like I must control all the events that happened. And if something happened which is not in my plan or which I don't allow to happen, it just strikes me out.
Like really blow up my mind like that and I cannot breathe wtf
It's my OCD actually, 强迫症 if you don't know. I want people to do stuffs in the way I allow or actually errrr I want. Like I do not want this kind of reaction and then poof there goes my anger meter. It's quite sick to be honest hahaha but it's me who are you kidding XD
Don't know lah, trying to control this OCD of mine zzzz, any cure? Tell me if you actually know any way to cure this terrible illness. I'll appreciate you a lot :'(
Back to the reality where lines are not drawn straight and tables are not tidy, and people asking stupid questions and answering you idiotic answers which they think are funny but they're actually not and people who can hear you but act like they couldn't and people with attitudes you do not like and people who act like they know everything and I hate myself zzzzzz

No comments:
Post a Comment