Because from the symptoms I got from wiki, this is also one of them :(
Keep thinking about a sad thing which bothers the patient a lot and couldn't forget about it for a long time until time passes.
And this is what I'm currently doing, and I thought this torment was over, and I thought I already forgot about it, and I thought it wouldn't bother me anymore, and I thought I could withstand this ache.
But my brain wouldn't allow this to happen, I should've known better.
Or I should put it as, I (already capitalized cannot be capitalized again) am the one who is stopping myself from forgetting. I don't know how and I hate it too, but I don't know hot to get freaking rid of it.
I JUST DONT WANT TO THINK OF HIM ANYMORE
And no one would understand how is this so unforgettable, so I'd rather just keep it to myself instead if explaining to everyone who will never understand.
It's late, I should sleep, but I refuse to. And this is a vicious loop. Goodnight

No comments:
Post a Comment