Sunday, 29 June 2014

Told you. You shouldn't have put your hopes high. I don't want you guys to read my stupid rants everyday so could you kindly skip this post hahahaha 

Because I'm just soooooo very very very very wu liao. And words cannot explain why I'm sad, actually not only words, but nothing could actually explain. 

I just felt like, 安静的思考lol by思考 I mean 白日梦哈哈哈哈

为什么我那么无聊啊啊啊啊啊 真的很无聊 每次为了同样的东西反复失望 那种悲剧你明白吗哈哈哈

明明就可以忽略掉 省略掉的东西 却被我拿来烦自己 有没有看过跟我一样白痴的哈哈哈 一定没有 因为如果我白痴的话全世界都是大白痴

不好意思心情很不好很想乱乱打字 很想回到以前不介意别人看法的时候 只需要考虑到自己喜不喜欢 讨不讨厌 白就是白 黑就是黑 男生讨厌女生 女生讨厌男生 讨厌吃青菜 讨厌吃葱 讨厌吃大蒜 讨厌考试 讨厌读书 讨厌上学 讨厌睡觉 讨厌起床 讨厌太阳 讨厌下雨 讨厌妈妈不给我出去骑脚车 讨厌爸爸不给我养狗 讨厌姐姐不给我用她的东西 讨厌哥哥不跟我讲话 讨厌玩game输掉 讨厌maple没有钱 讨厌吃不完担心妈妈骂 讨厌坐van没有位子 讨厌当值日生 讨厌他们讲我矮冬瓜 讨厌大家都很有钱 讨厌流浪猫狗没食物 讨厌以前的自己 

很想很想重新来过 慢慢回味 细细品尝 每一分每一秒 时间它真的有翅膀 一不小心看似很多 其实很少的时间 慢慢流逝 
一不小心 就没了当初的天真 

不需担心体重 不需担心肤色 不需担心钱 不需担心健康 不需担心现实 不需担心没有朋友 因为自己可以跟自己玩 



那种很淳朴的日子 
再也回不去

现在有的是

谁在追你
衣服哪里买的
裤子哪里买的
mango有sale
padini有sale
看什么电影
去哪里玩
用什么电话 

好想躲在被子里面 一辈子不出来 就这样 


好想不哭


Everyone can be pretty, but not everyone can be beautiful inside. I want to be beautiful, not some some pretty stuff people doesn't take serious of. I want to be me, not the girl you think is pretty.
I didn't mean I'm pretty btw don't get jerky, I just wanted to say what I really think about it. It's nice of you guys to say I'm cute and pretty and everything, but it saddens me, that I'm nothing except those. What am I? If I were not pretty. Would you still be my friend? Would you still stand by me? Would you still chat to me every single day without failing? Would you still do everything you're doing to me now?

I'm scared. Of everything I might lose. If I'm not pretty.

They are so

Vain. 

1 comment:

  1. HIII :D PRETTY~ I suggest you to go bald!! fang xin i will still stand by your side de till then :D

    你要记得这个就好
    就算被看不起 就算是嫌弃 就算人家走了
    你自己的价值也永远不会改变

    因为你的价值不是根据别人定的
    是根据什么?你自己知道!

    cheers :DDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete