Monday, 21 July 2014

I'm a sinner!!!

刚才本来对自己很失望的 不能说现在不失望了 只能说没那么严重了 谢谢God让我看到的那个article!!真的获益不浅啊

就是我在这里讲真的 都不敢和别人讲我是Christian 因为我不觉得自己像Christian 然后感觉自己不配 因为犯了太多罪 可是我看到的那个article真的把整件事clarify了 we humans have a sinful nature because of Adam, that's why we are always sinning. But Jesus is there, to forgive our sins as long as we repent. And this world aka Satan is trying to trick you into believing that if you're not perfect, you cannot be a Christian, becaus of the world's view towards Christians. Christians have always been seen as a perfect image, those who do not sin, who are forgiving, and who are generous. But no, no humans are perfect, that's why we're humans duh???!?! There is only our Holy God who is the perfect one, he does not sin, he forgives, he loves and he accepts. 


And yes, as I'm no one to judge anyone, I  do sin, just like every other humans. For I am just as guilty as every other human. 

对啊 我凭什么决定Christian的standard?又有谁能够说自己是纯洁的 是完美的 是不犯罪的? 如果你觉得自己没有犯罪 你在欺骗你自己 同时也在欺骗你的神 

所以我大声地承认 向世人说 我是罪人 我犯罪 可是in the end, I repent to my God, I strive to not sin, I strive to stay pure!!!! 

我不要再judge其他人了啦怎么办 要怎么节制自己的舌头!!
我不要用同一张称赞神的嘴 来gossip别人 it makes everything else worthless.
Because your talk is cheap.

我好爱你!!!真的不知道该怎么办的时候 you showed me the right path, and tell me you're there for me, tell me I shouldn't be ashamed of who I am, tell me humans are not perfect and it's okay to sin as long as I turn back to you. 

Father I love you so much, I want to behave like you 
Father I pray that you would give me the strength to stop gossiping and judging others. Father I want to love the others like you love me!!

还有hor 你们谁知道the solutions to envy and jealousy 的 我尝试google可是好像没有能够有共鸣的 如果你们知道哪里有的请告诉我哟哈哈哈 我try翻我的youth bible!!

晚安 and my redeemer lives!!!! :D can't wait!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment