有时候觉得自己特别的好lol
真的有时候觉得我不值得他们这样为我 因为我什么付出都没有 只是一昧的得到别人的付出
有时候真的很矛盾 我应不应该接受他们的付出?
Should I? Even if I don't think I deserve people like them? I've never done any big help or stuffs like that to them. But yet, there are always there with me, going through ups and downs with me!
I really thank God for you two my darlings!! I also thank God for the rest of you lah but this post de main point is the two ok
Because like I've never really did anything that's big enough to like save your life or what. All I did was just, myself. All I did was just behave like myself!!! But you guys think I'm all kind and nice and holy but no!!! I'm really bad and dark and evil. I'm not worthy for all your efforts :(
I feel so guilty just by receiving everything you guys give me, and I have to pretend like I'm not.
Maybe I'd feel better if you all just treated me like the others.
Argh that'd be a problem again for me then next time I'm going to rant like they treat me just like anyone else!
I myself is a contradiction T T
I'm so confused and I really need to sleep!
Goodnight

No comments:
Post a Comment