Hi i'm here to announce something outrageous.
I haven't been in a REAL conversation since 3PM. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT LOL CAN THIS BE ANY RIDICULOUS?!?!??!
it's because I didn't go to school since like the bar-list is out, so i've been at home for like days? but we were supposed to go to school today but we couldn't wake up wah so many buts HAHA
and shushan was busy watching shows/scrolling fb/doing nothing, and we haven't been talking lol today, except for convos like lunch? and stuffs like that.
anyway, i just felt like i had to talk hahaha how funny is this
btw i'm going to school tomorrow! and my sleeping schedule has been a mess T.T I couldn't sleep until the clock strikes 3/4, YES IN THE MORNING ZZZZZZ
I really need to do the stay awake through the whole night thing.
OR NOT I'LL JUST GO TO SLEEP NOW
goodnight :D
No comments:
Post a Comment