What can you do besides deciding when the people around you always answer 'idk' 'Sui bian' 'up to you'????
Like of course id be the one who chooses everything and it's been a habit to me ever since.
AND NOW you made me to decide everything and disagree to everything like wth at least give me a proper reason right BUT NO all she gives you is a one word answer, sometimes one sentence but repeatedly use wth
WHY OMG WHY
I feel like chopping your head down and then dig your brain out and see what's inside.
IS THERE ANY SENG MOK MEDICINE FOR PEOPLE TO BE MORE SENG MOK OMG
Zzzzzz I'm so sick of this like seriously
I decided something and then you say you don't want and then you never say why you just keep asking me the question I freakish asked you and voila infinite loops.
I freaking hate this gosh I feel like punching her face whenever she answers me.
I NEED TO CALM THE EFF DOWN AND LOOK LIKE I AM NOT ANGRY AT ALL BECAUSE I DONT CARE OMG
No comments:
Post a Comment