I need your help so very much. :(
It's only five days left until our final exams but I'm still sitting (lying) here rotting away...
Father I need your help to help me to stay away from my phone ;(
I pray that I can fight against the temptation to scroll my tumblr Instagram and Facebook T T
AND especially YouTube videos :<
Tell myself that I can learn the dance later! The videos will not disappear so they can wait until the exams are over.
Father also thank you so much!!! Because of you shushan actually agreed to move to west lake, she used to be so so against it and won't give me any answer or reason. But through you, I think things went through her mind and like she thought about it and she went like, eh I want to move here (we were at our friend's house) so much right now.
AND I WAS IN A TOTAL SHOCK because of the contrast of her before and after O.O
So thank you father! By grace that all this is possible :D
I love you so so much! And I pray that I'll be able to walk on the path that you'd prepared for me. Father I pray that I'll always remember your presence and do the right things.
Father I have sooooo much to tell you but I feel like sleeping already. :(
Goodnight and I'll talk to you tomorrow!! In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!!
Loves and kisses X
Where is my other leg tho hahaha
Oh btw short story! While we were walking back from the birthday celebration for my friend, we joked around and hahaha shushan and huixin locked us out of the house. And there were people playing lanterns out there, so Kendra and I were like, WANNA PLAY LANTERNS
OK
then we went straight up and was like can we join you guys and they were being so so friendly as well and said of course! Then we fooled around for like another two hours hahaha. Oh and now they thought I'm a degree student and Kendra is a master student lol hahahaha
They were like NO WAY BELLA YOU ARE IN DEGREE???? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL
And I was so damn happy inside tbh hahaha but I still had to say stuffs like eh do I really look so young??? Why does everyone say so?? AHHAHAHA it was a lot of fun!!!
People we got to know but I forgot most of their names X(
I still remember some tho!!
L to r: ah liang, idk, idk, ah ber?, me duh, Kendra, shingcheam, shierly
Next row; idk, ah teng, idk...
SO I FAILED
Shingcheam lol hahaha
This was an earlier shot before the celebration btw
We went to ochado, apparently a Japanese restaurant and they had onigiri! Not that nice IMO but shushan loved it she had two lol
BUT THEIR MILK TEAS WERE SO GOOD SO SO GOOD
I wanted to just add one picture and look where it ended at hahaha.
GOODNIGHT SHUSHAN SLEPT BEFORE ME ARGH bye hehe x

















No comments:
Post a Comment