Saturday, 2 August 2014

Lalala

I find it terribly touched when someone knows what a song means to you. To be honest, it means so much to me!!! And I didn't realize how much it is either until it happened.
Chang!!!!! You really know a lot leh haha even though it's abit late to say this now! But I was really thinking about my past and how sad it was because of the song! Don't tell me you forgot le cos I will punch you and now it's a really touching moment so don't ruin it ah hahaha
And I was literally tearing up, but she patted on my shoulder and was like, idk I don't even know she knows what she was doing or not hahaha, but it gave me strength to face that part of my past! And it didn't bother me at all anymore hahaha, at least at that moment lah.
And today I was listening to the songs Wern gave me and I came across Haunted by the Taylor Swift!! And woah dem feels. They just swarm up and like reminding you what you've been through at that time. I used to replay Haunted like for uncountable times hahaha really ask Chang cos I forced her to like that song as well even though I failed hahaha

And a lot of songs remind me of something lah! Jar of hearts? And what else ah? Story of us!!!!! That one is definitely unforgettable hahaha! Um and smile? By Avril hahaha 
Talking to the moon? ;p
I forgot lah quite a lot 

I don't know how but when you know there's someone out there who understands you without having to explain, is so relieving! :D and I'm blessed with a lot of them!! And I'm thankful for that! What more could I ask?

Ok back to topic next week is super stressful T T
I have three presentations and 2 tests.
WAD M I GOIN TO DO T T
Nevermind I can du diz I jus kno

And Grats tan Sabun!!!!! Cos she had finally settled down XD sounds like got married sia hahaha 

And wish me good luck :D 
Goodnight and I hope shushan doesn't annoy me liao hahahahaha no lah actually everything she does annoys me so it doesn't matter XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment