I'm here to confess again! :( Expect the worst.
So I went back to my hometown a week ago, and I had lots of fun! Met up with my dearest friends and undoubtedly shop'd a lot :(
And so what I'm going to confess is that I've spent chao duo money de T.T
I FEEL SO BAD SIA WHY I LIKE THIS ONE
My mom gave me 200, my sister gave me 200, i had 300 on my hand. so it's a total of 700.
oh and guess what? I spent all of them. OH MY GOSH HOW HOW HOW IT WAS ONLY FOUR OR FIVE DAYS!!!!! I'M MONSTROUS OMG T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T
I feel terrible already, but please go ahead and scold me more T.T I seriously need a knock on my head sia, maybe a few more knocks instead of one... :(
Haiz even though I've already finished ranting to wern and I said i'm going to start my revision but yet here I am, writing this stupid, er not really, idk lah, this blog. I just wanna say i'm so sorry mom T.T I feel so bad sia wasting all your hard-earned money sob sob sob please forgive me even though you don't know i've finished the money you gave me T.T
Ma, I WILL NOT EXCEED THIS MONTH'S POCKET MONEY LE!!! AND I WILL SAVE MONEY I PROMISE :( NO I DO NOT PROMISE BUT I WILL TRY VERY HARD :(
My dear father, I need your help, because it's only possible when you're there to help me! Father I pray for the strength to resist all types of temptations that would make me spend unnecessary money. And I really need your help, it's the only one that really helps anyway.
That's really true you know, that how people say that, the moment you feel least to pray, that's when you definitely should. So father, I pray that you'll help me in all the tasks i'll be facing right from now on. I'm going to have 3 presentations and 2 tests this week and father I need your help!!! Father please help me to get through them and do well in them! Because it's only with you, anything is possible!!! Father I pray for wisdom and also patience, father i've been lacking patience these days and i get angry at every little thing so father i pray, that you will give me the power to resist Satan's temptations!!!! Father i thank you for everything, i'm so so grateful that you're always here to listen to my rants. father i pray that the trip to church on thursday morning will be successful my lord, that i'll successfully attend the service without fail and without any excuses. Father i want to be close to you, yet i'm straying away from you. Father I pray, that you'll guide me on the right path and lead me to you! :D Father i pray for my dear parents, who worked so hard for me and the family, and also my dear brother and sisters, they are facing their own problems and challenges as well, so father i pray that they will be able to get through whatever they are facing right now! Father i also pray for my fellow friends, who are staying at the offside, that they will be guided back to the right path, like you're guiding me back. Father I pray that more people will be aware of your existence. Father I do everything in your name, i do everything for you! So father, i pray for the strength to do them, please help me!!!! I pray in Jesus' almighty name, amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment